my blog is a mixture of whatever with a bit of i don’t care and a light shade but it has to look pretty
It’s called l o v e.
This is way harder than I ever thought it’d be and I am so freaking emotional that I’m starting to scare myself. I don’t know if it’s worse because I don’t have a job/a routine to follow.
I also don’t know who I can talk to about it and be completely honest without feeling like an idiot.
It’s just 5 months right.
I just… I don’t know. Everything is weird.
I hate feeling like this. Like what happened to me zzz.
And I understand. I understand why people hold hands: I’d always thought it was about possessiveness, saying ‘This is mine’. But it’s about maintaining contact. It is about speaking without words. It is about I want you with me and don’t go.
She Was Always Holding My Hand (via kvtes)
Pemberley Digital Series’
attractive peopleidiots smushing faces
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)