1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Meet Pickles, aka “Catosaurus.” He was rescued in Boston and he’s over 3 feet long.
From the film ”Simple Simon”
Steve Rogers is my fitness role model.
In other words, I too want to be injected with a magical serum that’ll give me the perfect body in mere seconds without my having to do any exercise whatsoever.
Get to know meme
↳ [1/5] movies: Howl’s Moving Castle
If I’m able to, then perhaps I’ll be closer to portraying a true expression of love.
-Hayao Miyazaki (x)
Studio Ghibli + Food
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 poster with Peter and Gwen